Welcome to Chagford Health Centre
The doctors and staff at Chagford Health Centre in Devon are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare. We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
There have been doctors practicing in Chagford since at least 1804. The current Health Centre was purpose-built in 1979 and underwent major alterations in 1983, 1991 and 1998 and 2015/16. It has both access and toilet facilities for the disabled plus a toilet for wheelchair users.
Not sure what to do when your child is unwell? Download the free HANDi Paediatric app, which is available right across Devon, and get expert advice when you need it. Search for ‘HANDi app’ on Apple or Android.
FLU VACCINATIONS 2021/22
FLU VACCINATION 2021/22
Who can have the flu vaccine?
The flu vaccine is given free on the NHS to people who:
- are 50 and over (including those who'll be 50 by 31 March 2022)
- have certain health conditions
- are pregnant
- are in long-stay residential care
- receive a carer's allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- frontline health or social care workers
If you have not yet booked please give us a call on 01647 433320 to book this important vaccine now, or you can use online services to book your appointment or email us on email@example.com